The Polish Scientific Marketing Society
The Polish Scientific Marketing Society (www.pntm.pl) was established in May 2013. Its headquarters is in Poznań. The PNTM is the only organization in Poland gathering university representatives engaged in marketing, trade and consumption. The aims of the Society include:
- creating conditions conducive to the development of marketing science and popularization of knowledge in this field,
- integration of people professionally involved in marketing, both in teaching and research,
- monitoring scientific research on marketing conducted in various academic centers, disseminating the results of marketing research, and identifying new, undeveloped research areas.
The Polish Scientific Marketing Society gathers scientists from respected universities in Poland, who conduct research in the field of marketing, trade, or consumption and educate future managerial staff. The Society has over 200 members.
The PNTM undertakes various initiatives in order to enhance the importance of marketing in economics as an independent research area. It serves as a platform to share knowledge and its members’ scientific achievements. The Society also organizes competitions for the best bachelor's, master's, and doctoral dissertations in the area of marketing, trade, and consumption as well as the best articles from academic conferences.
The PNTM board members:
Professor Zygmunt Waśkowski, PhD, Poznań University of Economics and Business – Chairman of the Board
- Professor Agnieszka Żbikowska, PhD, Cracow University of Economics – Board Member
- Professor Magdalena Sobocińska, PhD, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business – Board Member
- Professor Edyta Rudawska, PhD, University of Szczecin – Board Member
- Professor Renata Nestorowicz, PhD, Poznań University of Economics and Business – Board Member